Optical Fiber Socket Description
4 Ports Optical Fiber Socket is applied in the FTTX network to connect the drop cable and ONU devices through fiber port. The capacity of Optical Fiber Socket arranges from 1 core to 4 core, with splicing, mechanical connection, wall-mounted installation.
Optical Fiber Socket Features
1. Excellent design, graceful appearance, and convenience operation
2. Plug fiber without having to open the shell, easily accessible fiber operation
3. Vertically downward port to avoid causing personal injury
4. White color, graceful style, and good adaptability to the environment.
5. Fiber cable inlets in every direction support the cable inlets for different scenarios.
6. Friendly operation interface, high reliability
7. Introductions clear, effectively prevent the miss-operation.
8. Low construction cost
9. Provide users with optical access or data access
10. Suitable for 4 pc SC adapters
11. May store surplus fiber inside, easy for operation
12. A user end product to realize optical fiber to desktop solution.
13. It can be used in the home or working area to accomplish double-core fiber access and port output.
14. Used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas, to fix and splice with pigtails.
Optical Fiber Socket Application
1. FTTH / FTTX system
2. LAN WAN MAN network
3. GPON ODN network
Contact the sales team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Down Load PDF...